Moderators Wanted for non-martial art site...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm placing this here on purpose.

I'm looking for a few interested and level headed people, who would like to try kicking a slow non-martial art site up to speed.

Forum in question is my Rustaz one.

I'm looking for knowledgeable people interested in sci-fi/fantasy/gaming/comics/photography/pro-wrestling/paintball/computer related things.

You must be able to post at least a few times a week, and maintain a 50+ post per week average (easily done).

You must be 18+.

If you'd like more information, you would like to take a crack at a challenge, reply here, PM me here, or PM me (Silent Bob) over there.

Thanks.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like that site, and would really enjoy helping out with it.

I'm really into the sci-fi/fantasy and gaming, both pen and paper and console. I've given up on trying to keep my computer up to speed for it though.

Jeff

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like that site, and would really enjoy helping out with it.

I'm really into the sci-fi/fantasy and gaming, both pen and paper and console. I've given up on trying to keep my computer up to speed for it though.

Jeff
All set :) Thank you :)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's a fun site--I encourage people to check it out!

It is a fun site. I usually check in daily, and would gladly help over there if I were more qualified. I just don't know my sci-fi facts, so I'm one of dem dare whatcha call lurkers. lol

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man, I treid, I post stuff that I think should be interesting or spark some conversation but no one cares...

:(

If it isnt trek, BSG or Con notices, (or naked people) it goes unnoticed.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my hopes is, to reinvent the site a bit, and I'm open to taking it in a different direction. It's 18+ only, which allows a little more leeway.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my hopes is, to reinvent the site a bit, and I'm open to taking it in a different direction. It's 18+ only, which allows a little more leeway.

I'd give it another go-around... I'd really like to see the site flourish, as opposed to flounder, which is what it seems to be doing now.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FYI, I was a Moderator there long before I became one on Martial Talk. It was a great experience and a great forum. Unfortunately I could only handle one Moderator spot and had to leave, but I highly recommend the site for those who wish to gain some experience.