Minnesota?

gblnking

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm new to the Minnesota area and I'm looking for a decent school cma school to train in. Can anyome point me in the right direction?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gblnking said:
I'm new to the Minnesota area and I'm looking for a decent school cma school to train in. Can anyome point me in the right direction?

I don't know of any schools specifically, but where in Minnesota are you? Is a specific art you are interested in, or are you looking for any CMA? Maybe someone can point you in the right direction with a few more details. :)

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where in MN? Twin Cities? Up North? Iron range area? Middle region? Gotta get the specifics to give more help.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gin Foon Mark in Minneapolis for Southern Praying Mantis. Can't go wrong there...

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Gin Foon Mark in Minneapolis for Southern Praying Mantis. Can't go wrong there...

There are other schools.

This is an older thread, but if you're still looking and depending on what style there is a great Choy Li Fut school run by Sifu Salek, a great Northen Shaolin school run by Sifu Voss, my school, A couple of really good Tai Chi schools, a Modern Wushu school that also teaches Wu style Tai Chi, etc...

Latest Discussions