Memorial Day

Manseau

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
New guy here. As the day closes here on the West Coast, USA, just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have served and those who are no longer with us that had the bravery to serve their country and make it a better place for the rest of us. That same thanks goes to our friends all over the world that also serve and share our desire for freedom in the face of adversity. Remember them when you see your liberties being challenged and when you vote. Do not walk silently into the night. Regards on this special day, David

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
New guy here. As the day closes here on the West Coast, USA, just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have served and those who are no longer with us that had the bravery to serve their country and make it a better place for the rest of us. That same thanks goes to our friends all over the world that also serve and share our desire for freedom in the face of adversity. Remember them when you see your liberties being challenged and when you vote. Do not walk silently into the night. Regards on this special day, David

Well said David, and welcome.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
David, welcome to MT and Thank you for your post

I was in a military cemetery on Memorial day at my dad's grave, for the first time since his death last year.

He was Retired military, in for over 20 years, in 2 wars and proud to be a Mustang (navy talk)

And he is greatly missed

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a little late replying to this but thank you so much. Speaking as a serviceman and for those who've lost somebody I deeply appreciate your writing that here.

OP
M

Manseau

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
David, welcome to MT and Thank you for your post

I was in a military cemetery on Memorial day at my dad's grave, for the first time since his death last year.

He was Retired military, in for over 20 years, in 2 wars and proud to be a Mustang (navy talk)

And he is greatly missed
When my boys and I were involved in scouting we would go the National cemetery here and put flags on all the graves for memorial day. So impressive and heart breaking to see all the flags in remembrance of people that have served this country and now leave family behind. My condolences for your loss. David

Latest Discussions