Mel Gibson..he must have brain damage

Ramirez

Black Belt
Reaction score

Around 1:30, Mel once again proves how much of an idiot he is. I can understand he doesn't think the question is relevant to the film, but "dog in the fight" obviously refers to Rubin being jewish.

Like you need to be jewish to be offended by his drunken rant.

Rubin was obviously baiting him, Mel shouldn't have taken the bait.

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Around 1:30, Mel once again proves how much of an idiot he is. I can understand he doesn't think the question is relevant to the film, but "dog in the fight" obviously refers to Rubin being jewish.

Like you need to be jewish to be offended by his drunken rant.

Rubin was obviously baiting him, Mel shouldn't have taken the bait.
I don't think it was a clever question when you consider Gibson had presumably been punished under the law for his intemperate remarks, and they were obviously there to promote his new film. However, having said that, Gibson looked as if he was ready to let fly. It is unlikely that anyone who demonstrated such prejudice in an intoxicated state would ever change such entrenched behaviour. We have all told racist jokes, some in very poor taste, but generally for the humour content, not to actually hurt. What Gibson said in the arrest video is not acceptable behaviour anywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a35UXkot1s&feature=fvw I really admire his acting ability, but he doesn't come across well here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions