Meghan McCain to quit Twitter over Photo Flap.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can only see part of the convo for some reason - will check my twitsettings. I don't know enough about her to judge, but I'd say given that she has spoken out against fat jokes, etcetera that people need lives.

Perhaps, once all the dudes come up for air, they might think so too.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is this for real?

This can't be real...

People's live's can't possibly be that empty and meaningless that they feel the need to create, yes...create, controversy where none exists... can they?

I simply can't swallow that this is possibly real...this has to be a joke. It's utterly (no pun intended) ridiculous... it's beyond ridiculous... There's not even a word to describe how ludicrous this is... a new word has to be invented to define how indescribably ridonkulous this is... it's Ridiculudonkulous!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Because of THAT pic? Or, because most republicans and conservatives loathe her as much or more then her loathsome father?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seems like much ado about nothing, but thanks Bob, for keeping us abreast of the issue.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
You have to be ****ing kidding me.

People need to get a life.

Knives

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Why when women look sexy or go out drinking (Bush daughters) the media has a gangbang over it? Are they really that desperate, or are they just pissed because they can't pick women up in their own private (miserable) lives?

Latest Discussions