Martial Arts South of Boston

Bobby135

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this site and I am hoping that someone could help me find a Martial Arts School just south of Boston. I am moving to the Quincy area. I have studied a few arts previously (Modern Arnis mixed with Wing Chun and Small Circle Jujitsu, and Shotokan Karate when I was younger). I would like to find a well rounded school that can offer a lot. I do not have much interest in achieving rank, but I want to learn. If I earn a rank then so be it. Can anyone help me out???

Thanks,
Bobby

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Welcome

Dr Yang Jwing Ming
YMAA International Headquarters
38 Hyde Park Avenue
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 USA
Tel: (617) 524-8892

My thoughts exactly. I have been to a couple of his chin-na seminars and they were top notch!

Good luck.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
chinto01 said:
My thoughts exactly. I have been to a couple of his chin-na seminars and they were top notch!

Good luck.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

I did some push hands there with a touch of Qin na in application, I was rather impressed myself.

I also did some Qin Na with Dr Yang, but it was in a different location but equally as impressive.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
A name that comes to mind is Paul Cervizzi-- I think he might be in that area, the reason i say this is because i believe he has a Shotokan, Kempo, Jui Jitsu background and kind of created is own style from it. Never been to one of his schools but did meet him and he seemed nice
In Peace
Jesse

Gaoguy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I teach baguazhang on Sats in Plymouth and once a month in Boston.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am west of boston about an hour and a half but my doors are open if you ever get over this way. I enjoy learning from other and teaching what I can