Martial Artist, Sex Toy Designer, Arsonist...

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can't make stuff like this up. Well, he did, but I mean news stories...

http://newsok.com/man-arrested-in-o...e-claims-long-list-of-careers/article/3627341
Man arrested in Oklahoma City laundry business fire claims long list of careers
A man arrested after a fire at a laundry business told police he was a mixed martial artist and sex toy designer, among other things.

BY BRYAN DEAN [email protected]
Published: November 28, 2011

When police arrived, Ackerman said he wanted to be put in leg shackles for their safety because his feet “were certified weapons in Nevada.”

He also claimed to hold seven college degrees and said he worked as an architectural engineer, truck driver, mixed martial artist, traveling disc jockey, phlebotomist, stuntman and sex toy engineer.

Ackerman said he worked on the three most recent “Spider-Man” movies and used his engineering expertise to design the Green Goblin's hoverboard.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come hang out in the ER for a while and you'll get used to stories like this.
Just last month, I met the Prince of Jupiter. He even had business cards...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Come hang out in the ER for a while and you'll get used to stories like this.
Just last month, I met the Prince of Jupiter. He even had business cards...
Been there.

I meant a dead guy that drank tabasco sauce for moisture, a guy who was a policeman/Fireman/Med-student/Lumberjack, a guy who was a trained CIA killer who carried around hundreds of keys for protection, and Roger Hodgson, or was it Rick Davies, from the band Supertramp.... oh and I almost forgot one guy hiding from flying hamburgers

Last edited:

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Been there.

I meant a dead guy that drank tabasco sauce for moisture, a guy who was a policeman/Fireman/Med-student/Lumberjack, a guy who was a trained CIA killer who carried around hundreds of keys for protection, and Roger Hodgson, or was it Rick Davies, from the band Supertramp.... oh and I almost forgot one guy hiding from flying hamburgers

Forget the burger, everyone knows it's the pickle you have to worry about :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Forget the burger, everyone knows it's the pickle you have to worry about :)

I was told, rather emphatically, that they were sitting on plates too.. so it was a flying hamburger on a plate flying.... hundreds of them....those heavy white plates you use to get in old diners.... I kid you not.

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I was told, rather emphatically, that they were sitting on plates too.. so it was a flying hamburger on a plate flying.... hundreds of them....those heavy white plates you use to get in old diners.... I kid you not.

Then he did have something to worry about, when I was a kid my mom did some waitress work and those old white diner plates are heavy.

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score

So he believes in flying saucers, so what?

Latest Discussions