Marching Band Humor...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by edhead2000
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love shiny things. Can I have one? Pretty please? oooohhhh, shiny! yay!

It's not our fault we're such good players......hehehe. But most of us are nice, well, at least I'm nice!

Erin

...even she's scaring me...

but the shiny is mine! *humphs* yous gots a shiny piny trumpet!
...i just gots a large pole with which to beat people like you....or those pesky tuba players...*shakes fist and rumbles* run me over willya,...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

anyone who's been in marching band might have heard this infamous phrase: "Squeeze the marble"

anyone? i know it's feared (and laughed at....a lot) in band camp here. feared because no one wants Doc McCoy describin it!

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by TheRustyOne
anyone who's been in marching band might have heard this infamous phrase: "Squeeze the marble"

This wouldn't be in reference to how to march, would it? :)

OP
E

edhead2000

run me over willya,...

Now, I never ran over people. If you want to talk about being run over, then talk to the drum line! Try getting a bass drum right smack in the middle of your back. Hurts like hell!

Actually, most of my friends were in the colorguard, so I never got beat with a large pole. Good thing too. That might hurt.

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Yes, I was referencing how to march...:p

there was a few times i got beat in the ribs by drum sticks because drumline decided to change their drill so they didn't have to haul butt backwards and get from the front hash to almost the back sideline in 20 counts....yeah, so then I ended up passing right behind them...damn bass drum mallets hurt!

OP
E

edhead2000

Yes, I was referencing how to march...:p
Then I know exactly what you're talking about!! hehe

there was a few times i got beat in the ribs by drum sticks because drumline decided to change their drill so they didn't have to haul butt backwards and get from the front hash to almost the back sideline in 20 counts....yeah, so then I ended up passing right behind them...damn bass drum mallets hurt! [/B]

Yes, drummers have a reputation for being rather lazy. Avoiding block and marching drills as often and creatively as possible.

Erin

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Or just laying there laughing at us work.

Latest Discussions