Man vs. Beast II

R

red_herring

...I don't understand the point of this topic.Why would someone want to fight with a wild animal?It is all hypotesis,everything can happen when you have a wild animal as your opponent I don't really think this is a typical selfdefence situation that a animal attacks you:idunno:
Anyway I don't belive that human who is trained in martial arts only can take out a predator like a tiger or a bear.They are simply too powerfull they have booseted reflecses they have much more vitality and boost.
To think that you can take on a tiger or a big cat like that is somewhat stupid i belive.You can maybe defend yourself against such an animal by escapeing somehow or makeing the best go away but when you want to knock it out or kill it then the odds are against you i belive.I have no excperience in fighting large animals and I guess you have no expreiene in that case too,but I think it's common sense to think that you just can't take on a tiger.Im going to point the obviouse reasons out.Tiger has more power,tiger can take alot of more hits in than you,tiger knows what he is doing,tiger has a natural killer instinct,tiget needs to have only one contact with you(claw bite)to take you out,tiger is faster than you(normal human reaction times is how much?around 0.30sec?a tiger should be able to react in 0.20maybe im not sure about this since it has been long tiem since i read about it).Anyway you just can't take out a tiger without extream luck.It is eaven hard really hard to fight a dog speaking about a normal dog.When the dog is trained to attack humas then it's much harder i have seen police attack dogs doing training with a really big guy tall and heawy he was in this protective gear of course and the dog could easily take this guy out of balance and bite his shoulder what did bring the man to fall on the ground.There are alot of cases in Russia about people,im not sure how they are called,but their job is to find people who own money to other people and make them pay back with useing force.They are ofthen almost killed by people who own a dog for protection.Many people get killed by dogs.I belive someone mentiond abow that he/she has wresled his/her pet dog and this dog did not bite hard...it is ridiculouse a dog can crush your bone with some bites.Think about it have you ever seen your dog trying to eat a bone fast cause he is scared someone will take it away from him?See how fast he can crush the bone?The same thing would happen to your arm or leg when the dog would be seriouse.
I belive that a person can kill a tiger when i see it as long as the person who claims he can kill a tiger or some other predator hasn't slayed a wild animal in front of my eyes...im sorry but i can't belive it.

ps.Im sorry miss spelling and grammar errors

H.F.

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
red_herring said:
...I don't understand the point of this topic.Why would someone want to fight with a wild animal?It is all hypotesis,everything can happen when you have a wild animal as your opponent I don't really think this is a typical selfdefence situation that a animal attacks you:idunno:
Anyway I don't belive that human who is trained in martial arts only can take out a predator like a tiger or a bear.They are simply too powerfull they have booseted reflecses they have much more vitality and boost.
To think that you can take on a tiger or a big cat like that is somewhat stupid i belive.You can maybe defend yourself against such an animal by escapeing somehow or makeing the best go away but when you want to knock it out or kill it then the odds are against you i belive.I have no excperience in fighting large animals and I guess you have no expreiene in that case too,but I think it's common sense to think that you just can't take on a tiger.Im going to point the obviouse reasons out.Tiger has more power,tiger can take alot of more hits in than you,tiger knows what he is doing,tiger has a natural killer instinct,tiget needs to have only one contact with you(claw bite)to take you out,tiger is faster than you(normal human reaction times is how much?around 0.30sec?a tiger should be able to react in 0.20maybe im not sure about this since it has been long tiem since i read about it).Anyway you just can't take out a tiger without extream luck.It is eaven hard really hard to fight a dog speaking about a normal dog.When the dog is trained to attack humas then it's much harder i have seen police attack dogs doing training with a really big guy tall and heawy he was in this protective gear of course and the dog could easily take this guy out of balance and bite his shoulder what did bring the man to fall on the ground.There are alot of cases in Russia about people,im not sure how they are called,but their job is to find people who own money to other people and make them pay back with useing force.They are ofthen almost killed by people who own a dog for protection.Many people get killed by dogs.I belive someone mentiond abow that he/she has wresled his/her pet dog and this dog did not bite hard...it is ridiculouse a dog can crush your bone with some bites.Think about it have you ever seen your dog trying to eat a bone fast cause he is scared someone will take it away from him?See how fast he can crush the bone?The same thing would happen to your arm or leg when the dog would be seriouse.
I belive that a person can kill a tiger when i see it as long as the person who claims he can kill a tiger or some other predator hasn't slayed a wild animal in front of my eyes...im sorry but i can't belive it.

ps.Im sorry miss spelling and grammar errors

H.F.
I don't think anyone can beat a tiger or a larger bear no matter how much training they have. However, pumas, leopards, and jaguars are much smaller. Even then, no normal man would have a chance.

However, I'm sure a Martial Arts Grandmaster has a chance at any of these cats. There have been documented cases in South America of tribes-people who have killed the most robust felid today, the jaguar. So it definatley isn't impossible for the medium size cats, but not likely.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I'll just throw this in for discussion. Didn't the Romans set up battles with trained and armed gladiators against animals such as big cats. If the battles were one sided, they wouldn't bother to have them, so we must assume that larger animals are at least on the same level as a well conditioned, well armed, well trained human.

spatulahunter

Green Belt
Reaction score
OULobo said:
I do know that there was a recent case of a younger teen deffending against a bear by punching it repeatedly in the snout. I'll see of I can find the article.

hehehe, this is only funny because of your signature....dont poke the bear

Latest Discussions