Looking for a piece of equipment

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I looking for this thing that I can best describe as a hand bike. You can sit it in your lap or on a table. It looks like the pedals off of a bike on a little device with a resistance knob. Someone told me about it and said it was great for the shoulders and now Im trying to find one but they could tell me the name of it. Has anyone ever heard of something like this or know where to get one? Thanks for the help

B

rabbit

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think I've seen them at GNC. I think I've also seen them at the Discovery Channel Store at the mall.

Hope that helps.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know exactly what you are talking about.
_
_
_
_
_
_
I have no clue what it is called

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Check out:

http://www.amazon.com/Hudson-Upper-...sistance/dp/B000BCC668/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_title_5

Also, scroll down the page for 'Customers who viewed this item also viewed' for more things that may be what you are looking for.

Thanks a lot! Those were what I was looking for.

I feel dumb in saying I never even though of Amazon! But I think this is the one im going to get, at 20 bucks it worth buy just to try it out. Ill report on how it works.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent :tup:. Glad to help you find what you were after.

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Excellent :tup:. Glad to help you find what you were after.
no problem. Ive been working out a lot and getting stronger but my progress isimpeded by the weakness in my shoulders. So i finally said enough and decided to get something to strengthen them. This same thing works to help the knees (circular moting like a bike) so I thought why the hell wouldnt it help my shoulders.

Thanks again

B

Latest Discussions