Listen Up Scurvey Dogs!

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

So this pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on the front of his pants. Bartender asks him "Hey, Pirate, what's with the steering wheel on your crotch?"

The pirate responds "Argh, 'tis drivin' me nuts!"

Technopunk, you just beat me to the punch by about 5 minutes. They just told us about Talk Like a Pirate Day at work here.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Xequat said:
AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

So this pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on the front of his pants. Bartender asks him "Hey, Pirate, what's with the steering wheel on your crotch?"

The pirate responds "Argh, 'tis drivin' me nuts!"

Technopunk, you just beat me to the punch by about 5 minutes. They just told us about Talk Like a Pirate Day at work here.
Arrr, Yes, I celebrate it er'y year, matey. I gots me, one of them, what does ye call it... Interests... in pirates. So me an' me crew trys harrrrrrrrd not t' ferget when it rolls around. I even be wearing me "Pirates of the Internet" shirt t' work t'day.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The suggestion I heard this mornin' was too add 'Me Harties' to the end of every sentence, Me Harties.

'Tis a Pirate Life for me, Mattie.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Argghhh ,Pour it down me pants so the flies can congragate..

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Avast ye scurvy dog and heave to yer calender! Talk like a Pirate Day be the 19th and it be only the 12th! 'Course, it be a fine thing to talk like a bucaneer anytime o' the day or night, what have ye.

Check the dates matey and read the thread or ye best be walkin' the plank!

:pirateph3

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I be checkin' the dates. Fact o' the matter is, I be checkin' them twice. The site that dog, Technopunk, spake o' sez here, it sez: "However you got here, stick around an' learn all about September 19 - International Talk Like A Pirate Day!"

Which be it, then?

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aaaaarrrrr, this be mildly amusin'.

And this, too:
My pirate name is:

Black James Vane

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Pirate Name

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I be checkin' the dates. Fact o' the matter is, I be checkin' them twice. The site that dog, Technopunk, spake o' sez here, it sez: "However you got here, stick around an' learn all about September 19 - International Talk Like A Pirate Day!"

Which be it, then?

It was de year 2005 when he Techno posted matey!

Captain Edwards was warnin' that it be comin' round again!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Aaaaarrrrr, this be mildly amusin'.

And this, too:
My pirate name is:

Black James Vane

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Pirate Name

Ahoy, ya scurvy dogs! There be a new cap'n on deck....

Your pirate name is:
Bloody Sam Kidd

... an if you're want'in to know more about the Kidd, 'ere ya are...

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

So hoist the sails and make way to open water... there be clear skies and loot to be plundered.... YARRRR!!!!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your pirate name is:
Iron Morgan Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Latest Discussions