List Of TSD Schools

Kaygee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a list of TSD schools inn a certain area? I know there is Tang Soo Do world, but they only seem to touch on some of the schools in the area.

Thanks!

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I believe the World Tang Soo Do Assoc. website has a listing of their schools broken down by state.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There are ways to look, as sfs982000 stated above, by particular associations. However, I don't think there is a comprehensive list for all TSD schools. Places like dojolocator.com, or just a quick google search with a zip code may be your best bet.. .

OP
K

Kaygee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I believe the World Tang Soo Do Assoc. website has a listing of their schools broken down by state.

Thank you! They do, but they do not have all of them. When I search for different key words on google, I find some here and there. I was trying to find one centralized web-site that has them all.
Thank you for the reply though!

OP
K

Kaygee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
There are ways to look, as sfs982000 stated above, by particular associations. However, I don't think there is a comprehensive list for all TSD schools. Places like dojolocator.com, or just a quick google search with a zip code may be your best bet.. .

dojolocator.com eh? Thank you, I didn't know that existed.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you! They do, but they do not have all of them. When I search for different key words on google, I find some here and there. I was trying to find one centralized web-site that has them all.
Thank you for the reply though!

No problem. Good luck with your search, I hope you are able to find what you're looking for.