libya vs. iraq robot voices

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember the first video like this, it was pretty good. When I heard there was a new one on Michael Medved's show I tracked it down. The office workers with the robot voices debate the invasion of Iraq with the missle launches against libya. If someone else has posted this somewhere else, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like it. A few points are debatable - bit of a straw man - but the point is well-made regardless.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think Big Don found the first one of these videos, and it was a great find. Entertaining and interesting. I found this one because of the one he found before.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh look! A shiny coin! :pirates:

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not to be ungrateful, but would it be possible to get a little supuku smiley face that faces sideways so that when he performs the cut the blood sprays to the side? It would be cool as well. Kind of like the vomit smiley face but blood instead of vomit.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not to be ungrateful, but would it be possible to get a little supuku smiley face that faces sideways so that when he performs the cut the blood sprays to the side? It would be cool as well. Kind of like the vomit smiley face but blood instead of vomit.

You'll have to forward that request to Bob Hubbard or an Assistant Admin or Tech Admin.