Lerdrit in Colorado

blp03

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello

I currently train muay thai but Im looking for more of the reality based form of muay thai such as lerdrit or muay chao cherk to study as I am not looking to compete. Does anyone know of any schools in the Denver metro area that teaches this form of military style muay thai. Thanks all!

OP
blp03

blp03

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

blackdiamondcobra

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I dont know of anyone in colorado teaching lerd rit or military muay. Some people in the US have said they know either or but I didnt see anybody demonstrating anything close to it. It a small group that teaches it in Thailand so you usually come through a military contact, bodyguard or police to get to it. Lerd rit is specific as in a specific style of training from a specific master and there are different strains of military muay conducted by various generals based on their own experiences and influences.

OP
blp03

blp03

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I've emailed Kru John Harris in California but haven't heard back. I know he teaches old-style muay chao cherk out there and was hoping to get a recommendation of someone in Colorado. I hope to hear back from him though.

Latest Discussions