Latest on youtube

fighterman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
[h=1][/h]Hi Guys I thought Id share these with you.
I was asked from a few people in facebook and twitter to create these responses so i thought id share them with you
all the best:)

[h=1][/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the clips, Paul. I found them very informative. The first one brings to mind the following, but adapts the same concept specifically to WC.

BTW, I noticed you were wearing a big parka while your partner and your wife seemed fine just wearing their shirts. Looks like you hate cold weather as much as I do!

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting stuff, I will have a gander at them tomorrow.

Geoff Thompson is always worth a watch too Geezer, I always forget about watching him on Youtube. You read any of his books?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Interesting stuff, I will have a gander at them tomorrow.

Geoff Thompson is always worth a watch too Geezer, I always forget about watching him on Youtube. You read any of his books?

No, not yet. What would you recommend?

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The elephant and the twig is good, it is more about things holding you back than MA stuff. Fear the friend of exceptional people is cool too, again not specific to MA but good for life skills!!

OP
fighterman

fighterman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The elephant and the twig is good, it is more about things holding you back than MA stuff. Fear the friend of exceptional people is cool too, again not specific to MA but good for life skills!!

sounds good will have a read

OP
fighterman

fighterman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the clips, Paul. I found them very informative. The first one brings to mind the following, but adapts the same concept specifically to WC.

BTW, I noticed you were wearing a big parka while your partner and your wife seemed fine just wearing their shirts. Looks like you hate cold weather as much as I do!
wow thats weird.
definitely wasnt intentional doing something similar.
just what i worked out working the door and applying wing chun. ha funny isnt it?
as for the parker....yeh dont like the cold but im still getting over the flu whcih i am very susceptible to

Latest Discussions