Kung Fu The Legend Continues

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
While surfing YouTube for Gong Fu clips I came across......

KUNG FU THE LEGEND CONTINUES.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link because these are the entire episodes of the show. So if you want to see cheesy kung fu go to YouTube and under the search type in the name.

Going to make some lunch while I watch Kung Fu...hehe.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was one of the forty two people who watched that show when it was on. I really liked it. Not quite the original, but not Mel Gibson, either.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was one of the forty two people who watched that show when it was on. I really liked it. Not quite the original, but not Mel Gibson, either.

Make that 43 because I like it too....

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link because these are the entire episodes of the show...

I'm glad you did anyway. I must confess that I watched Kung Fu: The Legend Continues when it was on the air, partly out of my fondness for original series from the seventies and partly because it was so bad, it was good. As the years wore on, the scripts got sillier. Cain becomes a city councilor... The Ancient wins the lottery... Or the final episode, where Peter takes his father's place in Chinatown.

Did anybody here know the series was shot in Toronto?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Ancient wins the lottery

and gives it ALL away

Gordon Nore said:
Or the final episode, where Peter takes his father's place in Chinatown

I missed that one..I did see the one where he went to the Temple with his Dad to train to become a Shaolin Monk..

Gordon Nore said:
Did anybody here know the series was shot in Toronto?

I didn't..

Latest Discussions