KT:Recomendations: Kenpo School in North East Virginia

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Recomendations: Kenpo School in North East Virginia
By mpurvis - 01-12-2012 03:07 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Can people weigh in with their opinions, if they have them, for the best Kenpo school in NE Virginia. I'm looking at relocating.

By best:
1: Good, active atmosphere, positive environment
2: Follows Infinite Insights into Kenpo to about 85% or higher for belt requirments, technique lists, names of techniques, etc.

For background:
I've trained in Kenpo for about 12 years. Through 1st brown it was a Tracy type system, then due to relocation I switch to a 24 technique per belt Parker system which I recieved 1st Black in last year. I also kickbox and spar a few times a week.

Thanks

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case you read here, too -- perhaps you can be more specific about where "North East VA" is. That's a designation I've never heard... Northern Virginia is generally from Stafford/Fredricksburg or Prince William north to the Potomac, and west out to Loudoun and Faquier. Moving west, you get into... Western Virginia (not to be confused with West Virginia). Southwestern VA makes sense, as does South Central or the Eastern Shore... But considering traffic in and around NOVA... there's a big difference for someone living in Alexandria versus Sterling.

Latest Discussions