Kiwi Bird?

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, well you might wonna ask them WHO WON BATHURST for the second year in a row.....hehehehe

kelly keltner said:
I have an some Australian friends they don't have much to say about the Kiwi's except that their going to kill'em in Rugby. Ha Ha I won't use the exact verbage I heard cause it's not polite to use in front of the ladies.

kelly

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
and as for the rudgy, as long as Daniel Carter has his cute bod on the field I dont think I would notice who won!

Now thats a CUTE KIWI:

(NEWS STORY)
Dans Hot Bod Stopping Traffic
Aug 7, 2004
A billboard of All Black Daniel Carter in his underwear would certainly be enough to stop traffic - and in Christchurch it is.

The 16-metre billboard of Jockey underwear's latest pin-up boy is causing quite a stir for motorists and passers-by.

Rebecca Parry who works in a cafe across the road from the billboard, on the corner of Durham and Kilmore streets in central Christchurch, said woman in particular get so distracted by Carter that they don't even notice when the traffic lights turn green.

"Daniel Carter's pretty hot. It's good to look at it every so often, something entertaining, females love it. Most men don't," Parry said. She said some patrons have lingered a little longer over their lattes.

Carter has stripped right down to the bare essentials to take his place alongside sportsmen such as Chris Cairns, Danny Morrison, Zinzan Brooke, Paul MacDonald, Ian Ferguson and Mathew Ridge who have also donned a pair of Jockey's for the camera.

Jockey spokesperson Paula Newbold said Carter bridges the male-female interest gap by appealing to a wide range of people.

Attachments

• $dan.JPG
    $dan.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 101
  • $dan2.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 103
  • $dan3.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 98

Latest Discussions