Kickin' it!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
New Disney show...
The previews looks good...(naturally I am assuming that any adults in the show will be complete morons...)

Unfortunately I don't get XD....(I am cheap, what can I say...:))

MaxiMe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Just looked up some of the clips on disney. Umm I didn't see any adults.
But hey I'll watch it with my daughter and who knows it might be an object lesson of some sort. Or motivation. I cna hear it nowe Dad I can do better than that. or that isn't a good round kick.. :)

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Or a 'YEAH, I am ready for class NOW!!!"

LOL

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
It just went off, but they are going to show the 2nd ep. at 8:30 est Tuesday night, followed by a repeat of the premiere.

The main sensei is dumb and there are no adults anywhere. The kids train in the dojo alone and eat pizza and burp while training.

Still, I am going to say that even exposure like this is potentially good. How many of us started the martial arts because of the Karate Kid movie or Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? I am sure that a few kids out there will be introduced to the martial arts and start training because of this show.

Plus, I am sure it is the first show set in a karate school. I can't think of any other ones.

AoG

poollshark

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It's like Bad News Bears in a Dojo however I think I'll watch a couple more shows to see where it goes. The star of the show(don't know his name yet) appears to have some talent.

My 9 year old grandson, a 2+ year Kempo student loved it. I think overall it may be good for schools. I can see kids wanting to train due to the show. Time will tell.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It just went off, but they are going to show the 2nd ep. at 8:30 est Tuesday night, followed by a repeat of the premiere.

The main sensei is dumb and there are no adults anywhere. The kids train in the dojo alone and eat pizza and burp while training.

Still, I am going to say that even exposure like this is potentially good. How many of us started the martial arts because of the Karate Kid movie or Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? I am sure that a few kids out there will be introduced to the martial arts and start training because of this show.

Plus, I am sure it is the first show set in a karate school. I can't think of any other ones.

AoG

Seems to be par for the course in terms of Disney shows.
Adults are morons....

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seems to be par for the course in terms of Disney shows.
Adults are morons....
chris_crocker_leave_britney_alone.jpg

Leave Billy Ray ALONE!!!

Latest Discussions