Have y'all seen The Mechanic?

djdougal

White Belt
Reaction score
Just watched The Mechanic for the first time. Definitely a fan. Statham and Foster rocked the stunts and the fighting were actually believable! Found this behind the scenes clip that shows how they did some of the fighting. Highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. What do you guys think?

mechanic-ben-foster-jason-statham-photo2.jpg

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only saw the previews when it was first coming out. Havent seen it yet, but I plan on it soon. Looks pretty good and I liked Statham in the Transporter movies.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had some doubts about it at first. I watched the original and really like the old Bronson movies. But, I am also a Stathman fan and wanted to see it.

They are different enough that I didn't feel that it stepped on the toes of the original too much. Much of the plot is the same, but updated more for the current time.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. No way am I going to click on your link, though. Just sayin'.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've seen the original and the remake and I enjoyed them both, I just enjoyed the original a little bit more.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
The original is an action classic. I'll get around to the new one eventually. I love Jason's work, but this does not seem like a film I should go chasing after.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The original is an action classic. I'll get around to the new one eventually. I love Jason's work, but this does not seem like a film I should go chasing after.

It wasn't bad, as far as action flicks go... I didn't like the ending tho. I prefered the Original better.

Latest Discussions