Kenpomamma

K

kempomama

Hi,

I'm new to Martial Talk but not to martial arts. Thank you to the people who made martial talk possible. As I am a struggling college student, you'll mostly see my postings in between college assignments, midterms, finals, etc. That being said if you want to get a hold of me for something important please email.

Thanks,
Sheryl

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Sheryl :)

Welcome to MT.

I split your post from the other thread so you can have your very own.

We have a member who's MT name is KenpoMama so may get confusing around here~!!

Happy posting

~Tess

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Kenpomama and welcome to MartialTalk. Enjoy the forums.

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Greetings, Kenpomama and welcome to MartialTalk. Enjoy the forums.
Welcome Kempomama !!!!! THAT"S KEMPOMAMA!!!!! I'm Kenpo Mama! Sheesh! This is gonna be confusing!

Donna :idunno:

OP
K

Kempogeek

Welcome Kempomama! I hope you enjoy your stay here. There are of other smart people here with answers to everything. Good luck with your studies and training. Best regards, Steve

pete

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Kenpo Mama said:
Welcome Kempomama !!!!! THAT"S KEMPOMAMA!!!!! I'm Kenpo Mama! Sheesh! This is gonna be confusing!

Donna :idunno:
oh yeah, real confusing for you. what about me? well at least i don't think i have to remember another birthday or anniversary... do I?

the one and only pete

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! At least now when someone asks what the difference is between keNpo and keMpo we can just show them pictures of the two of you and say "Well, there ya have it." :ultracool

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome, Kempomama (Sheryl)! Glad to have you with us!!!! It's gonna be fun! When you have the time, tell us a bit more about you.

- Ceicei

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome Sheryl, I hope you enjoy learning more about the arts and posting here. If I can be of any help, please be sure to ask. You can just press my name on any post and PM me. As to the confused identity, I don't know, maybe it is still possible to change it. If that is desired-check with Kaith Rustaz or an admin. (above post) Its hard to pick a name ahead of time when we can't see the list of names already taken. I was lucky. Anyway, hope you have time to check in once in awhile. Glad to have you!~ TW

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As a college student myself, I've found there is a lot more time in the day to accompolish stuff if you don't sleep. Probably the biggest time waster out there...

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome and enjoy your college years. Time travels very fast. ....Aloha

OP
T

Tidy_Sammy

Welcome aboard mate, hope you enjoy the stay :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! :ultracool

Mike

OP
K

kempomama

According to my hubbie, I don't get on Martial Talk enough. I hate to admit this but he is right.
nixweiss.gif

Last weekend, we got to meet Rich Parsons. It was pretty cool after reading some of his posts and getting to actually see him in person. I hope to continue meeting more members in the future. Andrew says that we will be meeting another Martial Talk member in a couple of week.
coolyellow.gif
But then again, I have probably met other members and just never knew about it. So make sure you say hi when you see me!
smile.gif

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kempomama said:
According to my hubbie, I don't get on Martial Talk enough. I hate to admit this but he is right.
nixweiss.gif

Last weekend, we got to meet Rich Parsons. It was pretty cool after reading some of his posts and getting to actually see him in person. I hope to continue meeting more members in the future. Andrew says that we will be meeting another Martial Talk member in a couple of week.
coolyellow.gif
But then again, I have probably met other members and just never knew about it. So make sure you say hi when you see me!
smile.gif

Spend as much "Free" time you have on hear reading or posting, when no training, working, going to school, or raising three males ;) (* I included Andrew for you. :D *)

Latest Discussions