Kenpo in Kansas

teej

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have a student relocating to Kansas sometime this year. I am trying to locate a school teaching Ed Parker American Kenpo. I know of several Tracy Kenpo locations, but again I am only interested in Ed Parker American Kenpo schools.

Thank you,
Teej

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
There are a couple of people in Kansas City that you might want to check out. Walter Justice is located in that area Click Here to check out his web site. Here's his contact information:

TENDOU MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY
4749 Parallel Pkwy Suite E
Kansas City, KS 66104
913 596-9700 Cell: 913 302-6492

Another person you might want to check out is Tom Kelly. Here's his contact information:

TOM KELLY'S KENPO KARATE
1120 S. Ash
Wichita, Ks
(316)263-4900

:asian:

OP
T

teej

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Any schools in the Topeka area? My student will be relocating about 20 minutes outside Topeka.

Teej

M

Mark Weiser

Sorry Gentlemen:

I just joined in the last two days and I ran across this thread. I happen to teach EPKK at a local community center here in Topeka Ks at the Garfield Community Center starting this fall. I also teach a self defense course that use various movements from other MA's.

You can find my website addy here if interested. http://strikefirstcstc.tripod.com/index.html

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser

J

jeffkyle

Mark Weiser said:
Sorry Gentlemen:

I just joined in the last two days and I ran across this thread. I happen to teach EPKK at a local community center here in Topeka Ks at the Garfield Community Center starting this fall. I also teach a self defense course that use various movements from other MA's.

You can find my website addy here if interested. http://strikefirstcstc.tripod.com/index.html

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser

Welcome to Martial Talk Mark. Hope to see more of you here. :D

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Sorry Gentlemen:

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser
No apology needed Mr. Weiser. Sounds like you are just what the doctor (instructor actually) ordered here.
Welcome to the board here. Enjoy yourself.

Your Brother
John

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
I happen to teach EPKK at a local community center here in Topeka Ks at the Garfield Community Center starting this fall.

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser

Mark,

Good to hear. I'll look you up when I come home this summer.

jb

Latest Discussions