Kempo 4 kata moves

S

SHinT

Hi Im very new to this board and I like it allot ;-)

can any one tell me where I can find the form called kempo 4 I have the first 3 but the 4th one was never shown in my years of training I remember it being
by Grand master Simon but he was never around canada much so I gues this is why but if any one knows of its where abouts or a readme file or webpage any thing pertaining to this on the moves this will be very helpfull in my quest

Thank you very much

SHinT

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SHinT said:
Hi Im very new to this board and I like it allot ;-)

can any one tell me where I can find the form called kempo 4 I have the first 3 but the 4th one was never shown in my years of training I remember it being by Grand master Simon but he was never around canada much so I gues this is why but if any one knows of its where abouts or a readme file or webpage any thing pertaining to this on the moves this will be very helpfull in my quest

Thank you very much

SHinT
Ed Parker takes you through short 4 in the 1988 IKKA connecticut instructors camp. Its got a very young Larry Tatum at the end pitting young white belts agaist eachother.(very brutal ha ha ) Perhaps you can find it on EBAY.
Sean

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Would this "Grandmaster Simon" be the head of the Temple Kung-fu organization? If so, I suspect that the chances of finding a similar (or the same form) are very low. You should try to specify your lineage a bit more, there are lots of kempo and kenpo out there and many use numbered forms.

good luck,

Lamont

OP
S

SHinT

Hi

Yes this would be the guy LOL His art has been around for some time now and the links mentioned above are the wrong forms but a very cool site to research which I will find my self at allot I have the first three forms down Kempo 1 , 2, 3 but the last and final one ( 4 ) is the key to end this struggle of trying to remember what the moves were. So you could only imagine my frustration “but patient” one at that. ;-)

I thank each and every one of you for helping me find this

Humbled for life

SHinT

Remember we are all in it for life...

OP
S

SHinT

Hi Again

The actual name of the form is called awakining of the Dragon 1,2,3,4.

Can any body help me find the forth form?:asian: Please...

SHinT
Humbled by life in practice

TheEdge883

Green Belt
Reaction score
SHinT said:
Hi Again

The actual name of the form is called awakining of the Dragon 1,2,3,4.

Can any body help me find the forth form?:asian: Please...

SHinT
Humbled by life in practice

Sorry I can't help you out here. I don't know of anyone else on the board who does Temple Kung Fu. Describe a couple of your forms, it may jog someone's memory.