Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got ya to look eh? :)

After careful consideration, I have dropped my long term handle of "Kaith Rustaz" here on Martial Talk. While to me the use of a handle or a name is a matter of personal preference, I have come to the conclusion that it's continued use here, by me, may hinder some of my goals both for MartialTalk, and in my professional career. So, "Kaith" has been officially retired from MartialTalk.

Some pages may need to be updated, a few gazillion posts refering to the dear retired. So, I'll keep the handle as part of my profile, but here on out, it's 100% Bob.

Thank you for 4 wonderful years. Lets see if we can make the next 4 even more exciting!

- Bob

jonah2

Green Belt
Reaction score
Happy retirement 'Kaith' and welcome 'Bob'

Forgive my ignorance but i thought that was your real name! Where did the original name come from.

Jonah

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been using Kaith online since the early 80's, as well as in sci-fi fandom. There are most likely more people who know me as Kaith than Bob.

You can call me either.
Just don't call me late for dinner. :D (Bad joke)

G

Gary Crawford

Now that's a change I can definatly respect! I think you will enjoy using your real name.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
You mean Kaith Rustaz was really Bob Hubbard?!? I'm shocked! Did anyone else know? :D
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ya know ... as a staff member, you'd think I'd be 'in' on this kind of information! :cuss:

:lol2: Two thumbs up, big guy! :ladysman:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
Got ya to look eh? :)

After careful consideration, I have dropped my long term handle of "Kaith Rustaz" here on Martial Talk. While to me the use of a handle or a name is a matter of personal preference, I have come to the conclusion that it's continued use here, by me, may hinder some of my goals both for MartialTalk, and in my professional career. So, "Kaith" has been officially retired from MartialTalk.

Some pages may need to be updated, a few gazillion posts refering to the dear retired. So, I'll keep the handle as part of my profile, but here on out, it's 100% Bob.

Thank you for 4 wonderful years. Lets see if we can make the next 4 even more exciting!

- Bob

May the King rest in peace.

Long Live the King!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I dunno...I kind of liked the Rustaz persona, mysterious, dark and piraty...%-} No more good guy/bad guy I suppose. No more second appeals... No more who is this guy? But to be positive :) , I like to welcome you on your complete "out". Now we all know who's who up front. TW

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well my Kaith retire in the carribean sucking on margarita's until he puuuks!!! Yea Yea Yea

Terry

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Good decision, Bob. A step in the right direction
I think he should take the next logical step, though, and change it from Bob Hubbard to Brad Pitt...or at least to Steven Seagal!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, Pleeze! I can do something they can't.
Act.
:)

Latest Discussions