John McCain's London Fundraiser

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The transatlantic fund-raiser, to be held March 20 at the home built by the first Earl Spencer, an ancestor of Diana, the late Princess of Wales, comes at the end of a foreign trip that Mr. McCain, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, has repeatedly said is not political.
NYTimes blog entry
Gee, I guess taking the money out of politics only applies other people's campaigns. This is the Republican nominee?
26.gif
Argh.gif

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is gonna be another looser of a presidential race.

When will there be a candidate that I can really get behind?

Tom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Last campaign I could get behind was Picard-Riker '92, Leadership For The Next Generation. :supcool:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't understand what people have against Ralph Nader. He's only ever looked after the public interest. Isn't that a large part of what we want our government officials to do?

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't understand what people have against Ralph Nader. He's only ever looked after the public interest. Isn't that a large part of what we want our government officials to do?

Its EXACTLY what we want, but he would be assasinated in his first year. The real powers that be would not have it.

Tom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Boy oh boy is that a great question. I guess myself I never got that crazy about Ralph Nader because I kinda lead to the libertarian side of things. And I'm not sure Mr. Nader is that kind of guy. But I gotta say that I'd much rather see a more from Ralph Nader, Ron Paul, and maybe a Green Party candidate than Senators Clinton, Obama, and McCain. I think I'll take a closer look at Mr. Nader this time around considering I don't like any of the frontrunners again LMAO.