JKD Training in St Albert , Alberta

Bob Bradshaw

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have recently moved to St Albert, Alberta , Canada.

I am looking for training partners in the style of JKD that I am training in.I have a full gym set up here.

At present i have achieved my Phase 1 instructer level, after training for the last 4 years under the direction of John Koeshall of "Thru The Fire"

The direction of our training comes from Paul Vunak's "Progressive Training Systems", with heavy emphsis on attribute training...75% of our training is weapons training, fillipino style, adding in elements from 28 martial arts. We are covering all circumstances weapons, strandup, through to ground work..Heavy emphasis on cheat sheet of real life self defence, rather then competition training.

This is an opportunity to get involved ..no cost..I am looking for a commited individual's that are willing to learn and grow with me.. This is a bit selfish on my part..I am wanting to progress to eventually get my full instructer certificate, and i need someone who is willing to commit long term to help me with my goal..This will be a rare opportunity to get involved with a very solid organization, at no costs.

i also have monthly seminars with other instructers from other parts of Western Canada.

Our next get together with the other instructers is going to be in St Albert on the weekend of November 27.

If interested . you can contact me on this forum, or phone me 250-327-72or email me at [email protected]

Bob Bradshaw

Latest Discussions