I've got an invitation

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got an invitation to try a free class of aikido, the sensei is a student from maste Yutaka Kurita ( http://www.kuritajukuaiki.com/gpage.html ), what can you tell me about this master?

It's an honor to get this kind of invitation, I feel aikido is a nice martial art for men of my age.

I will go next wendsday.

Manny

citom

White Belt
Reaction score
OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi every one, economics right now is not so goo on me, my bussiness is runing low these days and right now it's a little dificult to pay another dojo montly fee, the average montly fee for aikido lessons is about $40.00 american dollars.

However I have no give up on aikido, even I can't train it/learn it right now here I have a good aikido forum to vist and learn soemthing about you guys.

I hope bussiness get well soon.

Manny

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tonight is the night, I will go to aikido dojo to have a intoduccion class, I want to train in another martial art this summer and learn and progress on it. Wish my luck.

Manny

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
How did it go?

/terje

I could not make it, I left office to late and could not arrive on time, however this past saturday I had a nice trainining meeting in a shotokan karate dojo. In this dojo we met some lima-lama guys, a budo taijutsu sensei, the shotokan sensei and his staff and one aikido sensei. Everyone show two or three techs so basically I had the oportunity of blend with the aikido sensei.

It was a little dificult to me to flow cause even I know some joint manipulacions the concept of irimi and tenkan was new and my coordination was not good, however I think the seed is planted and really like it, aikido is another concept, the sensei without effort could evade and control me and I am bigger and heavier than he.

Manny

Latest Discussions