Is Goju Ryus reputation as street effective attributed to its close range emphasis?

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't be silly. There is no "prior to MMA". Back then, there was nothing - not even a "then".

In ancient Greece they had a form of MMA called Pankration and no doubt well before that they had MMA in some form or another.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't be silly. There is no "prior to MMA". Back then, there was nothing - not even a "then".

In ancient Greece they had a form of MMA called Pankration and no doubt well before that they had MMA in some form or another.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been having technical difficulties. Im not sure if its the website or my computer or my internet connection but my last post before this one poster three times. I wish I could erase two of them.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been having technical difficulties. Im not sure if its the website or my computer or my internet connection but my last post before this one poster three times. I wish I could erase two of them.
It's the site. It does that from time to time.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even then, there had to be at least two separate martial arts in existence before there was "mixed" martial arts. Otherwise, what would you mix together?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even then, there had to be at least two separate martial arts in existence before there was "mixed" martial arts. Otherwise, what would you mix together?
What part of "there was nothing before MMA" didn't you understand. Time didn't exist before MMA - there was no "before".

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning, Bob created MMA, and it was good.

Latest Discussions