Intonjutsu use the ground for cover

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Using the ground is just one aspect of Intonjutsu, but when it comes to uneven being better or not, that depends on what aspect of dotonjutsu you're utilising, what the circumstances are, what your requirements are, what your available tools and time is, and more. There really isn't a hard and fast answer, and there really can't be.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
intonjutsu in all form of is part of dotonjutsu tool at time is chi form earth intonjutsu also cover air wood and water

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Strictly speaking, no. Intonjutsu is an application of a range of things, which may or may not include aspects such as Dotonjutsu. Dotonjutsu also isn't really the same as "Chi" for earth, it's more like "dirt". Additionally, Dotonjutsu is part of the Goton-ho (specifically, the Omote Goton-ho), which is taught separately from Intonjutsu.

So, Billy, no. That's actually wrong.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chris, hunting on youtube, found these.
Might be what Billy's referring to. I believe he's on here as "Draven"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
no im not wrong intonjutsu also have chi as earth frm it all part of intonjutsu as hatsumi said all thing can be use in art of stealth uneven ground ligth and shade smoke water and wood top of trees and behind trees and thing natuer none of natuer in this modern age or in open there no rule intonjutsu ..........

to order to surivie in hostle area's learn what useful all thing an not form ron he does some point of it youll understand not all of us training the same of us more advnces and train longer you think i sit on pc all the time no i am out testing and learn theam and training in my daylife.......

what is dirt from earth chi

Last edited:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
no im not wrong intonjutsu also have chi as earth frm it all part of intonjutsu as hatsumi said all thing can be use in art of stealth uneven ground ligth and shade smoke water and wood top of trees and behind trees and thing natuer none of natuer in this modern age or in open there no rule intonjutsu ..........

to order to surivie in hostle area's learn what useful all thing an not form ron he does some point of it youll understand not all of us training the same of us more advnces and train longer you think i sit on pc all the time no i am out testing and learn theam and training in my daylife.......

Who are you testing in front of? Who is the instructor you are training under?
These are simple questions.

Or are you just watching videos, reading books, chatting on chat sites, and then running around in the woods playing ninja?

Most of what you wrote is incomprehensible. You understand this word, yes?

Bester

Reaction score
"Restricted Access". Nice.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
first degree black belt shodan forhas he not my teacher he cant correct me just friendy decussion that one thing youll for get do test self to best your limets

Bester

Reaction score
first degree black belt shodan forhas he not my teacher he cant correct me just friendy decussion that one thing youll for get do test self to best your limets

'limets' is not a word. Neither is 'decussion'.

WHO gave you your Shodan?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Chris, hunting on youtube, found these.
Might be what Billy's referring to. I believe he's on here as "Draven"

Are you trying to get me to laugh, or get me to cry, Bob!?!?

No, Ron Collins is not who Billy got his terminology from. He got it from early Steve Hayes books when Steve got it all wrong, and attributed the wrong name to a lot of different things. He didn't really know about the Goton Ho back then, and just put it all under the banner heading of "Intonjutsu", even though they are related but separate subjects.

And you don't want me to comment on what Ron does. You don't have enough filters for it...

Yes, Billy, you are wrong. You are very out of date with what is known, and your understanding of it is limited and flawed to begin with. Ron is not someone to be admired either, for his personal proclivities, or for his "martial arts".

If you post incorrect things, then yes, you'll be corrected. What you do with that correction (learn from it, or ignore it) is up to you.

I'll be honest, Billy, I don't think you really are a Shodan. I think you bought Steve Hayes' Toshindo Shodan course, and you think that that makes you a Shodan. Is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator: