Improper use of power by administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
My thread on Dana white was stopped and the administrator dirty Dog who refuses to explain why , can people look at the thread before it was stopped and explain it to me as I’m seriously confused,

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
My thread on Dana white was stopped and the administrator dirty Dog who refuses to explain why , can people look at the thread before it was stopped and explain it to me as I’m seriously confused,
Thanks for the message of support although for some reason they are not showing here , good to know I’m not the only victim of this gentleman , your right he was joining in ag me with the person I was debating just before he banned me, perhaps I should have a word with his mum about taking the power button away from him till he reach puberty

MT Admin Team

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this has been discussed via PM, this thread is being locked. Despite insinuations otherwise, no posts in this thread have been deleted.

Additionally, as a PSA to all, moderator actions are determined by a consensus of active mods, not by one additional moderator, regardless of whom one may receive a warning from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions