Impact statement

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As a few of you may remember from one of my other posts, I have a sister in law who was shot in the head by her estranged husband in December of '02. She survived and is making a miraculous recovery (physically). The trial for the husband has been held and as often happens in these cases his chance at a life sentence was dropped to a max of 48 years on a "technicallity". We need to do a victims impact statement for the judge for the sentencing. I've never dealt with this before and have no idea how to go about it. I know that there are members here who have most likely done this before and we have at least one professional writer amongst us. Any suggestions you could come up with or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. :asian:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Letch.. you sure have had a heckova time with family.. I can't imagine~!! I haven't had any experience with what you speak of.. but I sure hope you get what you seek.. and best of healing thoughts to your sister n' law~!!!

Tess

J

jeffkyle

And I am sorry to hear about your sister in law! :( I hope all goes well for her and you and everyone in your family.
I hope Justice is served for the shooter too! :mad:

Latest Discussions