I'm The Newbie of today =]

trumpethero3

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello! I'm trumpethero3 :)

I just had my 16th birthday yesterday and my momma, Shesulsa, told me to sign up. So here I am. :) Don't eat me alive!! ;)
My screen name is trumpethero3 because I am in band and have been since I was in fifth grade, and I've rocked the trumpet from the first day. The number 3 because it's my favorite number. :)
I've been training in Korean Martial Arts since I was 4 years old, with some breaks here and there, after which I started over from scratch. I am now a blue belt, but am learning three belts passed my rank, but I know I'm just a kid and have a long way to go. I'm mainly into music, but I do enjoy politics (especially this year). I am pretty people oriented and like helping with problems and giving advice, but I probably won't be giving advice here since I'm only sixteen. :p
SO ANYWAYS, here I am, and nice to meet cha!

trumpethero3

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, 16 is a good age. At times, we from MT, could use a younger prospective. Also, you have acquired some knowledge, with your 12 or so years in the arts. I am looking forward to seeing you around on the boards. Enjoy!

breeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello! I'm trumpethero3 :)

I just had my 16th birthday yesterday and my momma, Shesulsa, told me to sign up. So here I am. :) Don't eat me alive!! ;)
My screen name is trumpethero3 because I am in band and have been since I was in fifth grade, and I've rocked the trumpet from the first day. The number 3 because it's my favorite number. :)
I've been training in Korean Martial Arts since I was 4 years old, with some breaks here and there, after which I started over from scratch. I am now a blue belt, but am learning three belts passed my rank, but I know I'm just a kid and have a long way to go. I'm mainly into music, but I do enjoy politics (especially this year). I am pretty people oriented and like helping with problems and giving advice, but I probably won't be giving advice here since I'm only sixteen. :p
SO ANYWAYS, here I am, and nice to meet cha!

trumpethero3

Im 16 as well mate, but you've definitely been training a lot longer than me!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and your mom is a great person, stay the path and the world will be yours.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to MT:). Feel free to give advice, don't let your age stop you. Sharing embarrasing stories about your mother is also welcome, and is a good time for everyone. :EG::boing2:

BTW, Happy Birthday

Last edited:

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I look forward to your input.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome...

Latest Discussions