IKKA Merchandise

DeilGyre

White Belt
Reaction score
I studied AKK in the late 80's and 90's. Just about finished building a modest garage studio to begin working out again, and wanted to outfit it with some Ed Parker schools adornments.
Charts, belt technique list, pictures, etc. Is there still a source available, or do I have to go the ebay route?

My old school had a huge crest on the wall, made from what I imagine was an overhead projector image on plywood. I would dig one of those.
If that's how it was made (not sure), was there an IKKA transparancy of the crest that school owners could obtain? If I can't get that, where would I find an original large image of Mr Parker's IKAA crest? (not the iffy-looking patch pics on the web.)

Thanks for any suggestions, links.

OP
DeilGyre

DeilGyre

White Belt
Reaction score
Decided to just make my own belt rank printouts using MS Mufferaw font; doesn't look too bad. Keeping the belt rank format on the wall gives me a reference and helps retain the material while I relearn it.

I've been able to secure an overhead projector to trace/paint a large Ed Parker (IKKA) crest on plywood for the wall. My first instructor had one, and I thought it was pretty cool looking.
Problem is, I can't find a good HQ image on the net.
Anyone have one, and want to help a kenpo brother out?
Please? :)

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Contact Mr. Dennis Conatser at the IKKO, he is GoldenDragon on here I think.

He has everything I think but I can't say if he would sell or give any of it away. But he may also know where else to find it.

Good luck.

OP
DeilGyre

DeilGyre

White Belt
Reaction score
He has everything I think but I can't say if he would sell or give any of it away. But he may also know where else to find it.

Good luck.

Not looking for any handouts, just would have liked a high rez pic of the IKKA crest for home garage/studio purposes.

Maybe I'll try a more active forum elsewhere. Thank you for the reply.

Latest Discussions