IDPA Classifier!

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, its been a while since I've been here but I have good news! I FINALLY Classified in IDPA as a Master in SSP! Did it last night in the pouring rain! Really poor visibility with it being dark, raining and my glasses fogged up, but for some reason I was ON. I think its like driving in a bad rainstorm, you're on high alert. I'll have to see if I can repeat it under nicer conditions.

Thanks for listening!

Andy

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey guys, its been a while since I've been here but I have good news! I FINALLY Classified in IDPA as a Master in SSP! Did it last night in the pouring rain! Really poor visibility with it being dark, raining and my glasses fogged up, but for some reason I was ON. I think its like driving in a bad rainstorm, you're on high alert. I'll have to see if I can repeat it under nicer conditions.

Thanks for listening!

Andy

How in the heck did you do that Andy? Running to that barrel must have been fun!

Deaf

OP
arnisandyz

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
How in the heck did you do that Andy? Running to that barrel must have been fun!

Deaf

Yeah! I did use the soft wet ground to my advantage the best I could. After carefully launching from the barricade and picking up speed I basically did a power slide on both knees a'la Tenacious-D! I slide right into position. Granted I was gaming it wearing pants with knee pads underneath. I don't think it gained me any time but it didn't loose me any time either.

By the way, I shot it again in PERFECT weather conditions, bright sunny, ground was still a little moist though and I shot a 102.21...missed it by about 4 seconds! Let it rain!

Latest Discussions