ICHF instructors

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know only a little about Combat Hapkido, but not much, honestly. Who would Combat Hapkido folks say are among the better instructors?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Because I am a member of the ICHF I cannot really post here lest I be accused of favoritism..Are you looking in a particular area??

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Iceman I wish I could help out but I do not know of any although we have a guy named Faulkner who teaches here in gp tX.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You could go to the website and look at authorized schools...

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Because I am a member of the ICHF I cannot really post here lest I be accused of favoritism..Are you looking in a particular area??

I've known Master Don Moore since we were kids. (I even sat on his 1st gup TKD testing board). I don't honestly know what kind of instructor he has become & I'm curious. I suppose the better way to have approached this is to ask if any have trained under him & what he's like an an instructor.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've known Master Don Moore since we were kids. (I even sat on his 1st gup TKD testing board). I don't honestly know what kind of instructor he has become & I'm curious. I suppose the better way to have approached this is to ask if any have trained under him & what he's like an an instructor.

I met Master Moore the first year I hooked up with the ICHF.. He gave a Dan Bong presentation at a seminar I attended..He is an EXCELLENT instructor for Dan Bong and his knowledge of Combat Hapkido is not lacking..

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I met Master Moore the first year I hooked up with the ICHF.. He gave a Dan Bong presentation at a seminar I attended..He is an EXCELLENT instructor for Dan Bong and his knowledge of Combat Hapkido is not lacking..

I'm glad to hear that! I've known that he has had a school & has done well for some time. It's good to hear that he makes a positive impression on the folks who attends his seminars.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that! I've known that he has had a school & has done well for some time. It's good to hear that he makes a positive impression on the folks who attends his seminars.

Probably one of the best Dan Bong Instructors I've met..Really puts on an EXCELLENT seminar..I was so impressed that I went out and purchased his DVD's on Dan Bong after that...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are a few good ICHF schools in New Jersey. If you ever come to the East coast let me know.

I had to go to Jersey to update my IPDTI certificate..Master Huff and Master Gray hosted the event..2 more great instructors..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree. Master Huff is excellent. Also in Southern New Jersey, Master Fraser is amazing.

Master Huff also teaches DanBong, he does a demo with one of those folding umbrellas using DanBong techniques and it is amazing..I have not met master Fraser as of yet....

djdoozer1

White Belt
Reaction score
Master Huff also teaches DanBong, he does a demo with one of those folding umbrellas using DanBong techniques and it is amazing..I have not met master Fraser as of yet....

Yes, I saw the demo at Whitehouse station, NJ. Great Stuff, I recommend that and any other ichf related demos. They are usually dynamic, exciting, and often have a practical approach.

Master Fraser was an ichf affiliate school in Cherry Hill, NJ. Very impressive.