Ice Age 2

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did anyone take their kids to see this yet? I took my son on Saturday and it was so funny! We laughed more in this one than we did in the first one. It was very funny and had a few thrown in for the adults.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What age group is this movie recommended for? I have two daughters that like movies, so just curious.

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
stickarts said:
What age group is this movie recommended for? I have two daughters that like movies, so just curious.
I don't know what the recommended age group is. I believe it was rated G. You could google it and see.

Nanalo74

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I actually hated the first one and had no desire to see this one, but I went with the kids.

I was pleasantly surprised! This movie was really funny. The kids loved it and so did we.

Vic

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nanalo74 said:
I actually hated the first one and had no desire to see this one, but I went with the kids.

I was pleasantly surprised! This movie was really funny. The kids loved it and so did we.

Vic

My opinion is that it was MUCH BETTER than the first one! :)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just looked it up in IMDB and it is actually rated PG. Still going to take the kiddos this week-end though.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bydand said:
Just looked it up in IMDB and it is actually rated PG. Still going to take the kiddos this week-end though.

Thanks for the info!
My daughter got invited to a party and i think they are going to see it. As long as there is popcorn, she will be happy!

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bigshadow said:
Did anyone take their kids to see this yet? I took my son on Saturday and it was so funny! We laughed more in this one than we did in the first one. It was very funny and had a few thrown in for the adults.

I'm actually looking forward to this one myself.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes- I took my boyfriend :lol: ! That counts, doesn't it? I thought it was funny, and I'd recommend it for the family.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
Yes- I took my boyfriend :lol: ! That counts, doesn't it? I thought it was funny, and I'd recommend it for the family.

I am going this saturday with my daughter. It's a no lose situation. If I like it: great! If not, I can use a good nap! :)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought the first one was okay with some funny parts. I wasn't really all that tempted to take the kids to this one, but know it sounds like it's worth the trip.

Latest Discussions