I think I'm gonna murder him

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not literally....

back story:
We as a whole came in close contact with the crazy that is the schools band booster president and his wife. We are talking certifyable here!
last Thursday night after all the crazy that went on in fall he bebops by us at the start-of-the-year parent concert as if nothing ever happened. His plentiful pain meds must have been kicking in overdrive (no, really, the man is about head to toe covered in pain killer patches, the good kind, with a big bottle of pills as backup, I suppose that is one explanation for some of his erratic actions last year)

I mean, I want to support my kid but I can really do without the stomach ache the thought of dealing with this people causes.

And as I was reading a book I thought was a regency romance but is a mystery novel (page ten, dunno who-dunnit yet) it struck me:
I will use my literary license to off him. In a finely crafted :)lfao:) novel, consisting of 50k or more words writable during the wonderful month of November (AKA NaNoWriMo).
I have a vast pool of suspects to draw from I might add, but I am open to plot suggestions.

The novel shall be called 'Sour Notes' :D

(and how thinly can I veil the characters to not get into trouble?)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:lol:

There is a saying among authors "Fiction generally isn't" or something like that ;)

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
hehehehehe, I will have some fun with that one...not to mention naNo falls in the middle of marching season, plenty of exposure to study my victim...:D

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
How difficult would it be to unseat the man removing his ability to cause you and others discomfort? :)

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How difficult would it be to unseat the man removing his ability to cause you and others discomfort? :)

about as reasonable as convincing billie that Hitler was indeed not a lefty...

The palace revolution is stirring, but until then I mean to have my fun! :)

He is going DOWN!

Got any good ways to kill him?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
about as reasonable as convincing billie that Hitler was indeed not a lefty...

The palace revolution is stirring, but until then I mean to have my fun! :)

He is going DOWN!

Got any good ways to kill him?

Replace ONE of his pills with one that is poison. Or with one that contains the same drug, but at 20 times the dose. That would make it look like suicide or accident.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Replace ONE of his pills with one that is poison. Or with one that contains the same drug, but at 20 times the dose. That would make it look like suicide or accident.

I like the way you think! :asian:

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am still accepting motives and means. I won't start on this project until November.