I.k.k.o.

G

GouRonin

Just a note of interest to American Kenpoists. You might like to check out Dennis Conatser's International Kenpo Karate Organization. Lots of info for the hungry mind.

http://www.ikko.com

OP
G

GouRonin

Maybe Goldendragon or Billy can help out.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Gou's link works for me.

And I 100% concur with Gou. It's a wonderful site.
And "When" Goldendragon gets around to updating it

"Wink, wink, nugde, nudge, subtle hint" :angel:

It will be awesome. ;) :wavey:

OP
G

GouRonin

Maybe he'll start updating it when you start coming over to the dog pound again...
:shrug:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

:eek: I thought the Dog Pound was closed.

Not to mention the "Head Dog" has stated how busy he's been. ;)

I didn't realise the invitation was still valid. Let me know what you're up too, perhapse we can book an appointment.

:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Maybe we need to get your *** out again. Perhaps I can talk to Mr. Dawdy and see if he minds me using his school to get you started every other friday/saturday or something.

...or at least off the couch...

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I have already spoken to Mr. Dawdy.

I have 2 exams I am studying for that will be done the begining of April. Until then I continue to place my soft butt on the soft couch.

After that, we will see.

thanks for thinking of me.

:asian:

OP
T

tunetigress

One of the few things that really bothers me about reading Martial Arts Forums, is when people feel they must put down other schools and styles in an egotistical attempt to prove that they, and their area of study, are the be all and end all to the Martial Arts. I am pleased to see that this type of posting is not acceptable in this Forum! Thank-you! Respectfully, _(_)_ Tune

OP
T

tunetigress

I also enjoyed Dennis Conatser's IKKO site! Definitely worth a look. _(_)_ Tune

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tunetigress

One of the few things that really bothers me about reading Martial Arts Forums, is when people feel they must put down other schools and styles in an egotistical attempt to prove that they, and their area of study, are the be all and end all to the Martial Arts. I am pleased to see that this type of posting is not acceptable in this Forum! Thank-you! Respectfully, _(_)_ Tune

We try, but as our membership grows, it gets harder and harder. Thankfully, the vast majority of our members are of a like mind and desire respectful and friendly discussion of the martial arts.

I first came to this board to escape the joke that RMA has become. The board advertised friendly discussion about the martial arts, and that's what I got. Haven't been back to RMA since, and I doubt I'd ever go back. To me, this board is what RMA-Moderated wanted to be, and what martial arts discussion should have always been.

Cthulhu

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by GouRonin

Just a note of interest to American Kenpoists. You might like to check out Dennis Conatser's International Kenpo Karate Organization. Lots of info for the hungry mind.

http://www.ikko.com

I just like the spaced out looking Dog on Gou's infomercial:rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Lets keep Kenpo the main focus of this string and only answer questions anyone may have concerning membership or information on the organizations.:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Lets keep Kenpo the main focus of this string and only answer questions anyone may have concerning membership or information on the organizations.:asian:

Let's not... and say we did.

Latest Discussions