I have got to get me one of these!!!

S

sifu Adams

While attending the NJ State championships last weekend I got a chance to play on a Makoto machine. Master Jose Torres invited me to his school where he had a machine the would test and score your relexes. I couldn't miss this so I went. will a hour turned into 4 hours and we got back to the motel about 3am. this machine was great (expencive but great). You can use arnis sticks, hand pads, or the short bo like stick that comes with it. I made it to about 6 useing all three towers and I got up to level 9 useing one tower and padded arnis sticks. Just though I would pass the word. The NAFMA National tournment next May will have a divition for the Makoto. that should be fun. check the web sight out and let me know what everyone thinks.

http://makoto-usa.com/new/main/makotoSports.html

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looks like a really fun workout! :) It also seems like good training for dealing with multiple attackers in terms of awareness and your surroundings.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have seen the machine demonstrated befor and would love to train on one for a while. Glad you had the chance to try one and enjoyed the experence

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks great, The concept sounds fawless. I would love to try one out. I wonder who has one in DFW Texas any pm me so I can come try it out.

Terry

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving that a try. It's tourny season. Maybe one of them will have a demo there.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I played on one as well at a convention in Wisconson.

I started a thread about em a while back.

Latest Discussions