I hate "bad cop" stories but I have to share this...

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.policeone.com/chiefs-sheriffs/articles/2005041-Va-Sheriffs-daughter-could-be-his-downfall

Ashley Hunt lingered at the edge of the crime scene, not far from the body of a burglar who dropped face-down in the road from a homeowner's bullet in his neck .

She was 13 and arrived at the homicide with her father, Ewell Hunt, then a lieutenant at the Franklin County Sheriff's Office.

Her appearance there inaugurated a law enforcement love affair that began with a part-time sheriff's office job as a clerk when she was 14 and, once her father became Franklin County's elected sheriff in 2008, produced a gun-carrying, uniform-wearing, tantrum-throwing teen whom deputies nicknamed "Hurricane Ashley."

You have to read the rest of this one....wtf? wtf? WTF!?!?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my! A daughter wanting to follow her father into law enforcement has the potential to be a 'good' story but sadly nepotism is a flaw that never truly dies out in political circles where 'patronage' holds sway.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hurricane Ashley indeed! With her arrogance, temper and overall sense of entitlement that broad could become a Senator from New York and maybe someday Secretary of State!

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hurricane Ashley indeed! With her arrogance, temper and overall sense of entitlement that broad could become a Senator from New York and maybe someday Secretary of State!

Or a teabagging, race-baiting smarmy snake-oil salesman from Kentucky.

Latest Discussions