I had to do it...

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been looking to add another member to the black rifle family, so I went ahead and bit the bullet...

...to the tune of a Saber Defence carbine!

14.5" barrel (+ welded flash suppressor, so no SBR violations), polycarbonate receiver, chrome lined, 1 in 9" twist barrel, along with the two 30 round USGI magazines and the cleaning kit.

I ended up paying about $100+ more than I would have paid last year, but for what I got, I feel very comfortable with my purchase.

This rifle tips the scales at a scant 6 pounds, and has a really good single stage trigger that has a clean break each time. It has the A3 flat top config, and will soon have an EOTECH sight mounted on the top.

I can't wait until next week, when I can punch some holes with this bad boy...

Attachments

• $Ar.jpg
    $Ar.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 113

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Been looking to add another member to the black rifle family, so I went ahead and bit the bullet...

...to the tune of a Saber Defence carbine!

14.5" barrel (+ welded flash suppressor, so no SBR violations), polycarbonate receiver, chrome lined, 1 in 9" twist barrel, along with the two 30 round USGI magazines and the cleaning kit.

I ended up paying about $100+ more than I would have paid last year, but for what I got, I feel very comfortable with my purchase.

This rifle tips the scales at a scant 6 pounds, and has a really good single stage trigger that has a clean break each time. It has the A3 flat top config, and will soon have an EOTECH sight mounted on the top.

I can't wait until next week, when I can punch some holes with this bad boy...

Very nice... let us know how it shoots. :uhyeah:

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Grenadier,

Glad you got the fixed stock. Mine had the telescoping one and I replaced it with a fixed stock. I prefer the cheek weld of a fixed stock. For glass I highly recommend ACOG. And Aimpoint if you prefer a dot.

Oh, and Blackhawk makes a very good single mag pouch just for the stock. Takes a 20 rounder nicely.

Deaf

Latest Discussions