I got lost in translation....

knpo22

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I appologize for not saying hello sooner. I am new to this forum and was going to post a hello yesterday but got lost in here and just found my way out!!!!! I hope to talk to every single person on here real soon.

Hugs and kisses,
knpo22

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
knpo22 said:
Hello, I appologize for not saying hello sooner. I am new to this forum and was going to post a hello yesterday but got lost in here and just found my way out!!!!! I hope to talk to every single person on here real soon.

Hugs and kisses,
knpo22

Welcome!

What besides Kenpo do you like to do? (* Lead back qustions for you to answer if you wish. *)

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT :wavey:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!:ultracool

Mike

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Big place, many get lost and never find their way here! Hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to your posts!

Lisa

annie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome! I am fairly new too!! Its easy to get lost in all the forums. There is so much great information in here!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome - enjoy the journey; I know I got lost when I started looking around, following threads into different areas. Happy posting!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Again, Mr. Post, welcome to MartialTalk! It will be refreshing to have someone from Mr. Dimmick's lineage here.

Enjoy!

:asian:

OP
K

knpo22

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Rich:
I have been recovering from knee surgery so I have been limited in my activities but realy enjoy riding my Harley. I joined a group called the Patriot Guard Riders and have been going to the funerals of returning Soilders to show my appreciaton and respect for their sacrafice. Something I feel strongly about. Thanks for asking. I hope to talk to you again.

Aloha,
Rich

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
knpo22 said:
Hey Rich:
I have been recovering from knee surgery so I have been limited in my activities but realy enjoy riding my Harley. I joined a group called the Patriot Guard Riders and have been going to the funerals of returning Soilders to show my appreciaton and respect for their sacrafice. Something I feel strongly about. Thanks for asking. I hope to talk to you again.

Aloha,
Rich

What Bike you ride? I have a Harley look alike. ;) (* The Honda Sabre Black and Chrome :D *)

OP
K

knpo22

White Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
What Bike you ride? I have a Harley look alike. ;) (* The Honda Sabre Black and Chrome :D *)

I have a Harley Fatboy, (black and chrome). It is kinda of ironic, I spent all that money for a Harley, plus after market tax to fix it up to make it look like your bike because I liked the Honda Sabres, they look awesome. I guess I should have just bought a Sabre!!!! Oh well, if I was smart I would have been a Doctor or a Lawyer. Ride safe brother.

Latest Discussions