I am NOT the chosen one, but I did stay at a Holiday Express Inn last night.

Reaction score
Greeting Warriors, esteemed Grand Masters, glorious Guros, sensational Sensei...lowly students.

I am here for ANSWERS! The question doesn't matter. I wish to snatch the pebble form the master before he can close his hand. To hear the grasshopper at my feet. I seek the path to enlightenment, understanding, fulfillment, rejuvenation and the joy of a full bodied cigar for under $6.

Since you asked, I would say I am a cross between Pee-Wee Herman, Deadpool, Chuck Norris's emotionally suspect cousin, and that guy on the TV show Nightcourt; the one that does magic tricks and dresses like he's from the 40's? Yeah, not him.

I want to take this opportunity to put the rumor to rest that I was born in a manger in Bethlehem. Actually, I was born in the Bronx. Many, many, many people would agree that my greatest strength is my humility. I would confess that my greatest weakness other than kryptonite, is that sometimes I can be a little bit too...awesome.

In conclusion, I am here to learn and share in the fellowship of budo. I hope that you allow me to tap into that wellspring of precious insight that can only be acquired by learned experience and righteous maturity. While we're here I hope we can share some laughs along the way and If were not careful we just might learn something.

Yours in Gallagher,
MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone naming themselves after the best MST3K sendup ever is OK in my book ;)

Welcome!!!

OP
M
Reaction score
Anyone naming themselves after the best MST3K sendup ever is OK in my book ;)

Welcome!!!

Yes, even The Master would approve!

manos6.jpg
manos6.jpg

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Quite the introduction, I'd say that it would only be complete with smoke, flashing lights and a soundtrack! :) Welcome to MT!

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
welcome! Kudos to the MST3K reference. Don't often get those anytmore (more's the shame).

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You`re kinda special, aren`t you? Well what the heck. Sounds fun. Welcome! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a refreshing adult beverage, and enjoy the show.

I just had to read this thread because because I am the chosen one......at least on most websites I go by "ChosenFrozen".

Latest Discussions