How to Get the most for your money at Pizza Hut:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I know of a few buffet type resturants where folks would be just blown away by someone doing that.. but then again at a buffet you don't need to go once... Still that is un-real... LOL wish there'd be a way to do it with pizza... heh.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's... uh... I have to wonder what the staff was doing while this was being made and photographed - but I could see it being a great way to get back at a restaurant if you had a bone to pick with their attitudes about something like that.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is what my father in law does. He's bipolar.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bwahahaha...that is great! :lol: Though I am wondering if the students actually ate their creations...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Bwahahaha...that is great! :lol: Though I am wondering if the students actually ate their creations...

I certainly hope they ate them. If they didn't, the wastefulness would cause the humor to be lost. They would need to change the blog entry from being about ROI to "How to screw over your local Pizza Hut."

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I used to work at Pizza Hut. If I had seen this, I would have given them a free week pass to the Salad bar, jsut so I could watch the construction!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wierd as the local ones for the lunch buffet allow as many visits as you can stomache.

Latest Discussions