How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take

I could take 26, I think I have a future as a daycare provider

38 here too.. :hammer:

Tried having all the kids attack me at a camp once. The key is guarding your back, keep moving and don`t waste energy.

I could take on 22 five year old kids in a fight. While taking the quiz I started thinking about the scene from "Hostle" where the gang of kids beat the bad guys to death with rocks.

I can take out 31 of ye ol' ankle biters, and then the conscious set in and I realized my niece is 5 years old, oh wait, just passed, ok I'm good to go!

I know I could take on more than this
You could take on 22 five year old kids in a fight.

Of course, that's the hard way.

Tell half of them "I'll give you a whole dollar for every one of those guys out there you can beat up."

Then give the winners five bucks a piece to beat on each other.

Then stomp the finalists who are probably hurt and tired.

Since I have some money in my pocket it's not changing the rules.

Of course, since they specified that it's in a gym, if there are climbing ropes or basketball hoops I can be up high and only have to drop one at a time on the others down below.

"Win if you can. Lose if you must. But always cheat!"

38 of the little scrappers! If I was little taller, I coulda handled 40!

Tell half of them "I'll give you a whole dollar for every one of those guys out there you can beat up."

Of course, since they specified that it's in a gym, if there are climbing ropes or basketball hoops I can be up high and only have to drop one at a time on the others down below.

That is the single most twisted thing I've read in months.
I love it.

I can take on 15 of the little tykes...darn moral compass gets in my way!

You forgot the part where you take your money back from their battered little bodies afterward.

Hell, they should be paying for that kind of real-world experience.

We're in the presence of greatness.:bow:

You forgot the part where you take your money back from their battered little bodies afterward.

Hell, they should be paying for that kind of real-world experience.
Not to take away from Tellner's brilliance, but, this, THIS is true greatness....

Latest Discussions

Back