How do you meet people?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't get me started on "match-makers" or people who try to set up blind dates as a way to meet others. Despicable!!!

- Ceicei

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Dude!!!

Come to Denmark, great looking girls who just love to practice speaking English, and the more "Unique" you are the better...

(PS that is pretty much how I wound up here)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Yeah. I came to the conclusion that its not worth the effort.

The people Ive met, and the things I have heard and seen really really made me see that it wasnt worth it.
Im sorry to hear that John...Im sure you are a great catch, what is wrong with all these American girls that cant see how great their local MA'ist are...??

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
Whats the trouble finding the women? or trying to pick up the women? heres a few tips. Women are everywhere. Go to the mall and flirt with any chick that catches youe eyes. could be another shoper or she works there. If things are going well ask her if she would like to go out for coffee sometime. Remember Be confident. Then tell her to give you her number. (with confidence, but not assertive) something like then lets exchage #s. This works anywhere. Try not to offer going out on dates like dinners or movies or alcohol. That makes it look like your paying for their time. go someplace that people will be at so you have a good background buzz and coffee or sodas, milkshakes, ice cream and conversation. i say malls cause they have all of these things. OK be funny, try not to say what every other guy says,(females have heard them all.) Read body language, confidence, talk to her like shes a good friend of yours, that will make you feel and look more comfortable, smile. She will let you know how to contact her or if she wants you to. Always attempt to get a # and leave yours. And during all this don't lie about something, they are masters at that and will expose you. lol. Have fun. and i will leave you with a few places in mind. The beach (plan a volleball game and brats and beer bring your dog if you have one.) Dance clubs, karoke bars, malls, anystores, one of my personal faves is the gym and tanning salons. and after all this works if you have any questions drop me a messege and Don Juan Kid will see if he can help you out.

KID