HKB 18 Lohan GM Tio's apology to the Wing Chun world.

vtchisel

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings. this a message from HKB GM Tio who once was interviewed at the VTM in 2008. He now admits what he said in the past was to support his student's family. He is his statement and apology.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sifu-...ormer-student-lin-xiang-fuk/10150369842309124
Official statement from Sifu Tio Tek Kwie about his former student Lin xiang fuk ( Kenneth Lin )
Im Very dissapointed that my lessons about being a good and rightgeous person did not succeed by my student , I have to apologize to the Wing Chun community for having supported his Lie about Black Flag Wing Chun my reasons for doing so wer...e none other then to help him set his business up in the US as he convinced me that Wing Chun would be the way to go marketing wise,i did not realise the consequence of this decision.

Again my sincere apologies for making this mistake,and i hope that my ex student can do the same,by disclosing the truth and giving his apologies to the Wing Chun world. in the past i have on several occasions followed his instructions to talk about my Teachers art as Wing Chun but i want to make it very clear that my teacher told me personally that the art is called 18 Lohan Hand

furthermore i want to state that my relationship with my kung fu brother The Kang Hay cannot be broken by lies,dont ever try to break our relationship and that this photo of our reunion were all the direct student of kwee king yang are sitting should be proof enough.

this is going to be my only written comment on all of your accusations as the Truth should indeed be protected at all times and especially the Honor of my beloved teacher Kwee King Yang.

Sincerely Sifu Tio Tek Kwie
227915_10150198573224124_189793479123_6928178_5575560_n.jpg

http://vtmshaolinbull5hit.blogspot.com/2011/10/no-more-lie-to-our-18-hands-lohan-and.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions