Highly Recommended By Vladimir Vasiliev - Seminar in Europe

milosmalic

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Reminder: 2 more months till mountain seminar!

Now you have an opportunity to learn and train Systema with senior instructor Alex Kostic in a beautiful, healthy and wild environment. At the same time accommodation is in deluxe hotel. Everything that Systema and Serbia have to offer is in the grasp of your hand.

Learn: takedowns, fist fighting, leg fighting, knife work, ground work, biomechanical exercises, knife throwing, multiple opponent and mass attack work e.t.c.

Enjoy: Beautiful mountain higher than 2000 meters, training above the clouds, visits to medieval monasteries, hiking, swimming, hospitality of local people, healthy food and world famous domestic brandy.

MORE: http://www.russianmartialart-serbia.com/seminars.php

NYCRonin

Purple Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alex is a great guy..and one of the best Systema people to train with. For whatever my recommendation might be worth to the readers - I would suggest you attend this seminar, if you can.
He's very good...and has a great sense of humor as well. You will not regret attending.
I am privaledged to count him amongst my Systema 'family'.

T

TheLady

I'm with Rob on this one. Alex spends his summers in Toronto and we always look forward to his return. He's a top-notch instructor.

Janice

NYCRonin

Purple Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Lady...dear lady.
Im going out on a limb here. WE both know this man....and he is a very special 'good person', da?

Our community..is so small at this time, yet so closely knit! We touch each others life-threads in a special way. Alex? He is one of the best! Only one - but still a special ONE!
I know him MUCH more by his smile than his fists..by humor than anger or 'ego'.
Alex...knows his stuff! And anyone that can EVER get to work with him...by my eyes, you will leave a better person for the time spent.

Oh, if Alex read this...he might not understand why I praise him such -- BUT I know the experienced and the good....I sense them in my heart and see them exhibit their dedication to RMA (and any m.a, that touches them deeply). Alex, like one recently lost brother - they are all about the gifts extended to the new and unskilled.
Simply put - got the cash? Near by?
WANNA EXPERIENCE THIS FROM A WELL, very deep WELL; TRAINED and experinced PRO?
Alex, as I mentioned earlier..is VERY GOOD to his students. AND they respond in kind...dont they, Alex?

Please, anyone lucky enough to get to this seminar - wont you share your experinces with us all?

OP
M

milosmalic

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
NYCRonin said:
Please, anyone lucky enough to get to this seminar - wont you share your experinces with us all?
Sir, here are some of the impressions from participants:
http://www.russianmartialart-serbia.com/s_june2005.php

Also, dates for new seminar in September are set
http://www.russianmartialart-serbia.com/seminars.php

Being part of organization and acting as a host I can only say that I was lucky enough to meet lot of very nice people from different countries. Thanx everybody for comming in June, and see you in September.

Latest Discussions