Hi; I'm back from a long break...

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi all. I don't know who all remembers me, but I had to take a break for awhile so I haven't posted since Feb./March. But I am back; at least for now. I hope things have been going well with everyone! :)

Cruentus

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad you're back, C.—hope all has been well with you.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi all. I don't know who all remembers me, but I had to take a break for awhile so I haven't posted since Feb./March. But I am back; at least for now. I hope things have been going well with everyone! :)

Cruentus

Dude! You were gone? ;)

Welcome home. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hope you were unscathed during your absence.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey! So where have you been??? I had wondered why you dropped off the face of the earth...

How's things going and what brought you back to us? Don't just leave without any warning next time! :wink:

- Ceicei

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Cruentus

uh oh...there goes the neighborhood! ;)

Welcome Back! How is the puppy? :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember you!!! Welcome back...Where ya been??? Hope all is well on your end of the world...

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's good to be back.

The puppy is good; he turned 2 in June so really he is being a bit more of an "adult" now, which is cool. But I am still his dad and best friend. As far as being unscathed goes, I pretty much am good to go (besides a rolled ankle I'll be nursing for the next week, but that's normal minor injury stuff that anyone here who trains consistantly knows all too well).

As far as leaving, that's just the nature of my work now. Sometimes I'll have to go out of town for business and I have very limited access to internet; especially forums. So every now and again I'll have to disappear. I don't really like to make big announcements or anything, but you'll know because I'll put something in my signature line, like the "gone til August" that I put before I left town.

Anyways, nice to here from everyone. I'll be catching up as time will allow... :)

C.

Latest Discussions