Hi from NYC

ptr

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,

A little bit about me, I've been practicing Karate-Do Shotokai for about 20 years. I teach free classes in New York City, so if you're around, feel free to get in touch !

Cheers,

Patrice

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

A little bit about me, I've been practicing Karate-Do Shotokai for about 20 years. I teach free classes in New York City, so if you're around, feel free to get in touch !

Cheers,

Patrice
Welcome to MT, Patrice. Free classes, this shows me a love and dedication to the arts not seen as a norm. Enjoy the site, as I am sure you will fine a great group of people here with awesome insight and knowledge.
icon7.gif

Guvnor

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
welcome and thanks for posting about your free class.

OP
P

ptr

White Belt
Reaction score
All, thank you for the warm welcome !

@Seasoned, Harada Sensei doesn't charge for his classes, therefore, as Karate-Do Shotokai instructors, it only makes sense if we do the same. For me, it is all about training other people so that I can have partners to practice with. Also, I will be happy if I manage to show that karate is much deeper than what you see at the ubiquitous sports/competition classes (no offense intended, I respect what they do, but to each his own...)

@Thesemindz, finding a place to teach was not easy. Eventually I was lucky to get a slot at one of NYC Parks. They have a nice gymnasium, I love the space ! I don't think the forum rules allow me to post the address, but if you (or anyone else) are interested, please send me a message !

jiujitsumonkey

White Belt
Reaction score
welcome to MT. I am interested in your free classes, I will shoot you a private message.

Latest Discussions